We believe in changing things.
Marketing does not have to be fake.
We do real marketing.
We (re)position brands creating meaningful stories that connect deeply with people, putting the brand at the center of their lives.
check it out
Atens is the number one company for the production of beneficial microorganisms for agriculture, with the most advanced technology in the sector, Atens produces products of incomparable quality compared to its competitors.
Given the growing interest in sustainable alternatives fertilizer for agriculture and the rapid growth of this market, Atens needed to consolidate its position as a leading company through a renewal in its communication strategy. In this market, new players and competitors emerged by entering with intense marketing initiatives, but with products of much lower quality of Atens. All of this ended up damaging the entire biofertilizer sector.
Thus, Atens needed to implement a market repositioning for its corporate brand, putting it above its products, and helping to reinforce the original values of the company and to connect with its value.
After a deep study of the company and its market, we detect that:
1) Atens is a family-owned business, just like agricultural producers
2) Atens shares with its entire value chain the love for the land, the sacrifice and the effort to build an agriculture that feeds the people of the planet
3) The 3 main values of Atens are:
• Cutting-edge research: a company that leads in knowledge about microorganisms worldwide - 4 omic sciences
• Own manufacturing and quality: the best production methods and technology available in the market of agricultural microorganism
• Sustainability: agricultural products and zero waste, signatory of the pact for a Circular Economy
4) Although Atens is the leading company in its sector, due to the lack of knowledge in the market, many competitors based their communication on innovation and technology, despite not being at the same level as Atens.
5) The agricultural market is cautious by nature. Constant work is needed to introduce new products. As for microorganisms, there are previous experiences of bad competition that has damaged the market to some extent.
6) The value chain is long, ranging from the distributor or cooperatives, through the farmer, to the final consumer. However, there is a common tendency among all: the search for healthier and more ecological options for world food (e.g. UN program "The Future of Food and Agriculture: Alternative Pathways to 2050": "less resources of nature, more food for all").
Based on this analysis, it has been diagnosed the need to complement the current technical positioning of Atens, with a more emotional discourse, to help it connect with its audience, both with its traditional B2B targets and with B2C targets. In this way, Atens continues to reinforce its technical and research leadership, but this time, complementing its speech with messages that speak of the passion for nature that exists in Atens and in each person involved in the agricultural chain: the farmers and all the people of the planet that are looking for more ecological food options every day.
Thus, we created a story that highlights all the traditional values of Atens was constructed. This story led this company to achieve what it is today, but from a more human and purposeful approach, which expands the position of Atens as an agricultural company, and extends to a key company in the nutritional and food role, committed to nature, the future, the circular economy, the agriculture for all, which offers food for all.
passionate about nature
we are passionate about nature
“We are passionate:
about our roots.
We are a big family which,
generation to generation,
we nourish to nourish ourselves.
We are the earth,
the soil in which we wake,
we cultivate, everyday.
We are sustainable,
food for everyone.
We are the future.
We sow today what
we shall reap tomorrow.
We are Atens.”
Agency: NewLink Globally
Storydoer: Juliana Verissimo | stories,,